Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge Day 6

SFC Farmers Market this morning - we got chicken, thick cut bacon, squash, mushrooms, okra, beets, and sweet peppers.  Everything local!!!  I am looking forward to the little farmer's market labor day feast we are going to have.  I think we are going to go to another one tomorrow.  I love living in a city that it is so easy to find and buy local produce and meat.  Supporting local business is something that has been very important to me.  SFC Farmers Market - check this out, and if you live in the Austin area -- check it out!!!!

Day 6 has been good -- my eating has not been as good today, not that I have eaten badly - I just have not eaten enough.  I will do better tomorrow.  I have also been craving dairy and sweets today - I think it is because I did not make time to eat my 3 meals, 2 snacks, and drink enough water.  Usually when I am full and hydrated, I do not have any cravings.  But like I said, I will do better tomorrow.  I am feeling great - the first few days I felt a little groggy and tired.  But my energy level has been much higher the last couple of days.

My job interview went well today - thank you for the positive thoughts and prayers.  I will keep you posted.  I am ready to get back to working, and doing something different - and still have time for myself and my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment