Friday, August 31, 2012

Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge Day 5

Today has been a pretty lazy day for me -- not sure why I have been a little tired all day?  Oh well, day 5 is over, and I am ready for day 6!  Today I did read a book that my sister introduced me to, called Practical Paleo (a customized approach to health and a whole-foods lifestyle) by Diane Sanfilippo.  It is a pretty interesting read, and it has some very simple recipes, meal plans, and guides.  I will say if you are planning on practicing a paleo lifestyle, it is worth the $40.

Looking forward to day 6!  Not only am I feeling really good about everything happening in my life, I also have a job interview tomorrow.  So off to bed for me. 

Balanced Bites - PRACTICAL PALEO - here is a web site that tells you about the book mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment