Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge Day 11

Okay, today seemed to be a completely different day -- I felt amazing all day long.  I have had tons of energy, and I just all around feel different.  Maybe it was the fact that I woke up early this morning and did not have to drink a fiber drink, or maybe it was the eggs and bacon, or the added supplements from the MNS Max 3 packets -- I am not 100% sure what the difference is, but I like it.

Not only did I feel great and eat great today, but I also went for a wonderful swim at Deep Eddy pool.  Then after that I went to an AdvoCare Business Opportunity meeting -- so be on the lookout for more information on that.

More than anything, today I really had some time to really think about what all of this means to me.  Why am I doing this challenge, and how is it going to change who I am?  Honestly I do not know the entire answer to this question, but what I do know is that I am changing.  I am really focusing on what it is that I want to happen in my life.  Right now, I know that I am tired of being in this body -- it is not the body that I am suppose to have, or want.  So this is my first step to change -- and I am, for the first time in a long time ready to make it a priority.  It feels good to take control of my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment