Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge Day 10

YAY!!!!!!!  The cleanse part of the challenge is over -- and I have lost a total of 7lbs!  I can not wait to begin the FAT BURN part of the challenge in the morning.

MNS Max 3 -- Here is the site to explain this Comprehensive Weight Management Program and why it is so important.

I am looking forward to loosing more weight, having more energy, and continuing to kick start my new healthy life style.  On top of all of the supplements, I will continue to practice the paleo lifestyle.  The diet more than anything is really something that I truly believe is making the biggest difference.  I have said this before, but taking processed and genetically altered foods out of my daily routine has not only made me feel AWESOME -- it has been so super easy. Is this to say, that I will never eat pizza, or dessert, or fried foods ever again? -- the answer is NO!  I love all of those things, but from this moment on it will all be done in moderation.  I will not have days that I call cheat days!  I will just continue to eat real food, until a special occasion or a  special night out.  I will not stress over what I can and can not eat -- I will just eat REAL food.  On top of eating the right foods, I will also begin eating locally more.  We are already excited about checking out a brand new farmers market this coming Sunday!

I also need to say that this has also been so easy on me because of the support I have around me.  It is hard to make any type of change if you are not supported.  We have 22 people doing this challenge - we started a Google Group, and everyone is so great with the emails, the tips, and the encouragement.  But even more than that I have 3 of my best friends, my nephew, and my cousin all in Austin doing the challenge with me.  This has really made a huge difference these last 10 days, and I know we will all continue to keep each other accountable for the next 14 days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment