Friday, September 21, 2012

The Challenge is OVER!

Okay -- it has been a couple of days -- and the AdvoCare Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge is over, and was VERY successful!  Here are the final results (pictures will be posted soon):

                         Start Date 8/27/2012                 End Date  9/19/2012            FINAL RESULTS
Weight:            184.5                                        170                                       14.5lbs lost
Body Fat %:    35.79%                                    33.2%                                   2.59% Body Fat lost
Waist:               38"                                           32"                                        6" lost
Hips:                 46"                                           41"                                        5" lost
Right Arm:       14"                                           12"                                        2" lost
Total Inches:    98"                                            85"                                       13" lost

Not only did I get fabulous weight lost results, I have more energy and feel better than I have in my life!  Also, I have a slight bit of Rosacea, the paleo diet and supplements have even helped the redness go away!  This is AWESOME, the rosacea has been getting worse the older I get, and it is amazing to see such a difference! 

The number one question I have been asked since the challenge is over, is "Are you excited to eat carbs again"?  The answer to this question is NO!  The way I see it, is that the paleo diet was a huge part of the successful results that I achieved!  Yes, the AdvoCare supplements and vitamins were a HUGE factor in kickstarting my metabolism, upping my energy levels, and giving me the nutrients that my body needs.  However, I am now a true believer in what the Paleo diet is all about -- and it is delicious and easy!  Does this mean that I will never eat a desert, or a sandwich, or a slice of pizza ever again?  NO -- it is just that from this point on those things will be treats, and special occasion meals.  Actually since the end of the challenge, I have not even wanted to eat anything bad.  That has been weird for me!  I have been waiting for three weeks, dreaming of eating a delicious slice of New York Style Cheesecake -- and yesterday I did not even want anything.  I was so happy with the results, I kept thinking that a slice of cheesecake may cause me to gain all 14.5lbs back!

So what is next?  My weight goals are simple -- to continue eating "REAL" food, to start a exercise program (starting Couch25K on Oct 2nd), to continue to move toward a healthier lifestyle, and to get to my goal weight of 125lbs by the end of the year!  My financial goals are to really throw myself into this AdvoCare business -- which is going to be hard work, but exciting for me -- because I truly believe in these products, and I want to share them with everyone -- I WANT EVERYONE TO REAP THE BENEFITS THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN TO ME!

In other AdvoCare news -- we are going to host an AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge starting November 1st -- just in time for the holidays!  More info to come, but if you are interested in loosing weight, gaining energy, changing your lifestyle, and possibly looking for a little extra income -- shoot me a message, email, or leave a comment.  I would love to help you start meeting your goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment