Saturday, September 22, 2012

What next?

I have been asked what I am doing next, after the challenge.  I am sticking to the MNS pack, starting C25K, and growing my AdvoCare business.

AdvoCare MNS

Couch to 5K

AdvoCare

Health and Fitness:  I am really looking forward to moving forward with my fitness and lifestyle goals.  My other friend Robyn came up with a plan for us -- every two weeks we are going to weigh and take our measurements.  I will continue to post my results.   I will also be posting the C25K experience -- so stayed tuned!

Business:  I want to share the gift of AdvoCare with everyone.  It has been a long time since I have truly believed in a product!  I truly believe, and stand behind these products -- THEY HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!  We are having two mixers in October - the 7th and the 28th!  And we are going to host a 24 Day Challenge that starts November 1st -- with a grand prize and all!  I am so excited to help and see what the challenge will do for other people.  Let me know if you are interested in knowing more -- and be looking for an invite soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment