Saturday, September 15, 2012

Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge Days 16 - 20

It has been too long!!!!!  But I have been busy!  So where do I begin?

Day 16:  We drove into Houston on this day!  That was fun!  We took the scenic route, stopped in the small town of Chappell Hill and bought some sausage, jerky, and pickles!  Called in a forest fire -- that one was scary!  We were going to my sister's house to help her out with an AdvoCare Mixer that she was having the next day!

Day 17:  Woke up, had some breakfast, went to my very first WOD at Crossfit Champions -- needless to say, this was my very first time to do Crossfit.  All I will say about that, is that it is 4 days later and I am still hurting!  After the workout, we went to Hubble and Hudson in the Woodlands -- I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!  I wish we had one in Austin!  Then we went to the new Trader Joes in the Woodlands -- not impressed.  The wine prices were amazing, but do not understand the hype!  I am hoping the one that is opening in Austin in 2013 is going to be a little better than the sad one in the Woodlands!  After that we came home to get ready for the mixer.  I believe that when you invite people to an event at your house, you should feed them so that is what we did!  Because of the challenge, and the crossfitters, I decided to do a Paleo menu for the night.  Here is what we served:
Chicken Teryiaki Meatballs
Yonder Ways Farm Bratwurst with Mustard
Plantain Chips with Spicy Guacamole
Thai Deviled Eggs (NO MAYO -- I used almond butter instead -- IT WAS DELISH)
Broiled Figs with honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and clove
paleo Brownies

It was a successful mixer!

Day 18:  The weather was awful all day!  But my nephew and I decided we were going to drive to Round Rock to go to an AdvoCare Business Opportunity Meeting -- this was going to be my 4th AdvoCare event to attend, so I decided before we went -- I should get my ass in gear and sign up to be a distributor.  SO I DID!!!!  So this is now my newest adventure!

Day 19:  I had to take care of my boyfriend - he hurt his hip, and thought it may be broken so we went to the doctor, and the emergency room to get him all checked out!  The good news is that nothing is broken -- just really sore!  We also went camera shopping, but yet again walked away with nothing!  One day soon the camera thing is going to happen!

Day 20:  TODAY!!!!  Woke up, had some coffee and breakfast -- then we went to an AdvoCare Training!  So today I have been getting ready to start on this journey of helping people better their lives through healthy living!  I am excited about it!  I know what the last 20 days of being on the challenge has done for me and the way I feel -- and I am ready to share it with the world!!!!

I can not wait to see the end results of this challenge!  Are you ready to make a change in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment