Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Friends and Family 24 Day Challenge Day 2

Day 2 is coming to a close of the 24 Day Challenge.  All in all it has been a good day -- other than that fiber drink, everything seems to be going good.  All I am feeling right now is a little tired.  I have decided it is because I have not been having my daily coffee drinks, and as much as the SPARKS are suppose to give me that extra boost of energy -- it is no fancy coffee drink.  So while my body continues to adjust, I will keep moving forward.  I have also realized that all I have eaten in the last two days have been salads.  But I am trying to put some fun into all of them -- make them all a little different.  Tonight for dinner -- I made a salad with spring mix, chicken, blueberries, and sauteed brussel sprouts (sauteed in bacon grease with diced Applegate Capicola Ham) -- it was DELISH!!!!!! I am very excited that tomorrow is the last time I have to take my fiber for a few days -- that should lift my spirits!


No comments:

Post a Comment