Monday, August 3, 2015

I AM BACK!



So it has been a while -- but I find that this blog is the best way for me to stay accountable to myself when I do these CRAZY things!  The next 7 weeks -- I am extremely excited about -- and READY!

I started an Advocare 24 Day Challenge TODAY -- this is a normal thing - what I am adding to the mix is a Crossfit Body Transformation program that I start next week (6 week program).  I have done crossfit a couple of times, but months apart (definitely not on the regular).  I am not 100% sure what I have gotten myself into, but I am EXCITED!

On top of the BODY TRANSFORMATION - this is also the beginning of my LIFE TRANSFORMATION -- I am keeping a lot of this on the hush hush at this point in time, but as the weeks go by - I will also be writing about my new LIFE ADVENTURES as well!

I got a little off track recently with my life, diet and exercise - but I am ready to pick up where I left off!  This time, I will write daily - share recipes - share the crossfit experience (good & bad) - share life experiences - and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment